To kick off Spring 2016, we are doing the first ever Chic-a Spring Giveaway worth over $100 to one lucky person! We pulled together some of our favorite items in our most popular print, Chic-a Black. It is a complete set to help you organize your knitting project. It’s a great prize package so spread the word to your knitting and crochet friends. You have until April 17th, to enter the Giveaway. To enter, please read the official rules below.
Prize Descriptions: Single Yarn Keeper ($18), Large Quick Draw Project Bag ($28), Duo-Interchangeable Needle Case ($44), , 7 Inch Clear Front Zipper Pouch ($12.50). Viewed from left to right.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. You must be at least 18 years or older and a U.S. resident to be eligible to participate.
- The sweepstakes begins on April 5, 2016 and ends on April 17, 2016. To participate and be eligible for the sweepstakes, you must enter by 11:59 PM PST on April 17, 2016.
- You must provide your first and last name and e-mail address (This will not appear in the comment) to enter the sweepstakes. Providing your full name and email address indicates that you agree to be placed on Chic-a’s email subscription list to receive occasional updates and offers via email. Duplicate entries will be ignored and deleted as you can only enter once. Chic-a has the right to obtain and publicize the winner’s name.
- The winner will be selected by a random drawing and will be announced on April 19, 2016 via the Chic-a blog, social media, and email newsletter. The winner will be notified by the email provided to enter the sweepstakes. The winner will have five business days to claim their prize. If the winner forfeits or does not claim the prize within the specified time, prize will be re-awarded in Chic-a’s sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded.
- Liability Release: In agreeing to participate in this sweepstakes, the winner agrees not to hold the company liable in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.