A knitting playlist? I’ve heard of a workout playlist, or even a cooking playlist, but could it be that there are just some really perfect songs that make knitting even better?
We think yes, and so have put together this modern list for Knitting music! There are lots of ways to go with playlists, and our first go is a very modern take. Keep an open mind as you listen to these modern low-key songs that will hopefully inspire you to knit well!
Let us know what you think! What are your favorite songs to knit to?
Chic-a Modern Knitting Playlist
1. Waste, by Foster the People
2. When I go, by Slow Club
3. West Coast, by Coconut Records
4. Little Secrets, by Passion Pit
5. Simple Song, by the Shins
6. I Knit You, by Kate Wax
7. One Foot, by Fun
8. Hopeless Wanderer, by Mumford and Sons
9. A Beautiful Mess, by Jason Mraz
10. Skinny Love, by Bon Iver
11. From Finner, by Of Monsters and Men
12. Handmade, by alt-J