Best FUN Knitting Patterns
At Chic-a, in case you don’t know, we love finding fun knitting patterns. Fun is our middle name! So, we think these are great finds, and truly inspirational. We’ve searched high and low, and found a few that are sure to make you smile. (Well, they did for us, anyway!) Listed in no particular order:
1. Magnetic Katamari– This fun little ball of joy may be the next best thing for holding all your little tools. Second, of course, to our very own Chic-a Gadget Trays, which, we must say are delightfully handy. Especially for projects like this!
2. Keep Superheroes Warm – Mark Newport makes a living keeping superheroes warm with these amazing costumes. If you’re a mom, a grandma, a teacher, or just someone who loves kids, we could all agree you’re a superhero! So, why not make yourself one? (Using one of our Yarn Keeper Project Bags could help with your knitting!)
3. Sleep with the Whales – Why not go a little fishy with this fun new friend that kids are sure to love. Its cute without being strange. Its cuddly without all the mess. Best of all, its a free pattern by Bec Brittain.
4. No Time to Grow a Beard? – This is just the solution for you! Not just for men, either, and a great way to keep your chin warm! Beardo features a detachable beard that’s perfect for milk drinking, put it back on, and you’re ready for the slopes (or just the mall, if you’re normally a frosty person). You can buy them on their site at beardo.bigcartel.com.
5. How to Make Your Baby Look Even Cuter – What else is needed than a Giant Pom Baby Hat for the new parent in the room? Colorful and funky, with the bonus of keeping your little one’s head warm, this one made the list for being so darn cute. Also, check out their Baby Cocoon, which is amazingly cute, and the perfect prop for photographs. Both are patterns available for purchase from Etsy.
Penny for Your Thoughts
What do you think? What’s your favorite of our Best FUN Knitting Patterns?
Happy Knitting from all of us here at Chic-a!